Best of 2007

The last time I did a "best of . . . " list was in December of 2005 for DFO. umm, I guess I should be better about it given the music critic/fan that I am. Anyway, I'm posting these here instead of DFO because to be quite honest, I don't think my multiple-genre appreciation will go over so well on a punk/rock website, that, and I haven't written anything for them in ages. So without further ado, in no particular order besides alphabetical, I present the best full albums of 2007!

Julie's Best 10 of 2007 - Pop/Rock/R&B Albums
Angels & Airwaves - I Empire
Carrie Underwood - Carnival Ride
Everyday Sunday - Wake Up Wake Up
Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks
Melee - Devils & Angels
Paramore - Riot!
Sara Bareilles - Little Voice
Sherwood - A Different Light
The Higher - On Fire
TobyMac - Portable Sounds

All of these albums are of the non-electronic variety because I plan on making a separate electronic-only list when I feel like glancing through some odd 900 releases.

0 voiced:

 

Meet the Author

Hi, I am Julie.
Sometimes Jules Juke.
This is where I ramble, reflect, and refocus.