julie, in real life

It would be a gross simplification to say I did homework for 10 fraking hours yesterday. ONASATURDAYNONTHELESS! The gross simplification part comes from the fact that I'm expecting at another 5 hours of disgruntled networking/C++/linux issues to confront me today and I'm in no mood to hear any of those words or their conjunctions lest they be coupled with the term "never again."

I'm in such a lousy mood that I don't even think I'm going to do TGFM this weekend. Christ, it's a little pathetic that I can't pull it together enough to string 6 decent songs together. Whatever. The week sucked. Never mind all the personal drama...

I want my bean!
----------------
Now playing: Arnej - Rendezvous

0 voiced:

 

Meet the Author

Hi, I am Julie.
Sometimes Jules Juke.
This is where I ramble, reflect, and refocus.